As a church we are required to have a 'COVID-19 Safety Plan'. We are not implementing this safety plan simply because we are required to do so. More than that, we believe that following the details contained in this plan will reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses in our church family. This is a good way in which we can love one another and love the society in which we live – especially those who are more vulnerable.
Our detailed COVID-19 Safety Plan can be accessed here: KEAC_COVID-19_Safety_Plans_July_2020_Version_.pdf
Our responses to the NSW Government’s ‘COVID-19 Safety Plan for Places of Worship’ can be accessed here: NSW_Government_Covid-19_Safety_Plan_for_Places_of_Worship_-_KEAC_June_2020.pdf
How can you help?
- Please do not physically attend our church services or any on-site ministries if you are not feeling well; if you or a family member are awaiting a COVID-19 test result; if you are a close contact or a confirmed case; if you have returned from overseas in the last 4 weeks; or if you if you been in one of the COVID-19 outbreak zones in Victoria in the last 4 weeks.
- If you have symptoms please get tested for COVID-19.
- Please read our COVID-19 Safety Plans before attending church.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival at church.
- Please make sure your name is ticked on our list by one of our welcomers, or ensure that you have provided them your contact details.
- Please sit or stand 1.5 metres away from people you do not live with.
- Please use good hand hygiene at church.
- Bring your own bible to church.
- Please do not sing until health advice changes.
- You might consider downloading the COVID-Safe app on your phone.