KEAC (Kensington Eastlakes Anglican Church) is the product of the merging of two neighboring parishes - St Martin's at Kensington and St Stephen's at Eastlakes.
Anglican services in Kensington were first held in the School of Arts on Anzac Parade. The original church building at St Martin's Kensington was built in 1908. The 'small' hall at St Martin's was built in 1931 and the 'large' hall was built in 1962. Our current church building (and connected rooms) were completed in 1987.
St Stephen's Eastlakes first held church services in the 1930's. The current building was constructed in 1972. At various times St Stephen's Eastlakes was connected with St Matthew's Botany, St Andrew's Rosebery and St Luke's Mascot.
For 25 years our two congregations have worked together to help people come to know Jesus and help Christians grow in their faith.
We are proud of our history but we are even more excited about our future.